1200 V single high-side gate driver IC with galvanic isolation, short circuit clamping, and separate sink/source outputs
Summary of Features:
- Separate source/sink output (Vsupply: 35V)
- Iout: 2A @ 15V
- 1200V Coreless Transformer IC with galvanic isolation
- Prop. delay <105ns with 40ns input filter time
- High CMTI robustness >100kV/µs
- Separate source/sink output
- Small package DSO-8 150mil
- Tailored for all 650V CoolMOS™ C7, P6 and other super junction MOS transistors
- High switching frequency applications as SMPS, up to 4MHz
- Tune turn-off vs. turn-on
- High reliability @ small footprint
Please also find our specially designed Evaluation Boards (EVAL-1EDI60I12AF) for 1200V single channel coreless transformer isolated gate driver ICs in half bridge configuration (EiceDRIVER™ Compact)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.