OptiMOS™ IPOL 16 A single-voltage synchronous buck regulator
The IR3826AM is an easy-to-use, fully integrated and highly efficient DC-DC regulator.
The onboard PWM controller and OptiMOSTM FETs with integrated bootstrap diode make the IR3826AM a small footprint solution, providing high-efficiency power delivery.
The IR3826AM is a versatile regulator, operating with wide input and output voltage range, offering
programmable switching frequency from 300 kHz to 1.5 MHz, and providing three selectable over current limits. It also features important protection functions, such as pre-bias start-up, thermally compensated current limit, over voltage protection and thermal shutdown to give required system level security in the event of fault conditions.
Summary of Features
- Single 5 V to 17 V application or Wide Input Voltage Range from 1.0 V to 17 V with external Vcc
- Precision Reference Voltage (0.6 V ± 6%) for Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 0.86×Vin
- Enhanced Line/Load Regulation with Feed-Forward
- Programmable Switching Frequency up to 1.5 MHz
- Monotonic Start-Up with Internal Digital Soft-Start & Enhanced Pre-Bias Start-Up
- Thermally Compensated Internal Over-Current Protection with Three Selectable Settings
- Enable input with Voltage Monitoring Capability & Programmable Power Good Output
- Thermal Shut Down
- Operating temp: -40 °C < Tj < 125 °C
- Small Size: 6 mm x 5 mm PQFN
- Lead-free, Halogen-free and RoHS2 Compliant
- Storage Applications
- Telecom & Datacom Applications
- Distributed Point of Load Power Architectures