The IRPS5401 is a complete power management unit delivering up to 5 output voltages to processors, FPGA’s and other multi-rail power systems. Four high efficiency configurable switching regulators and a source/sink linear regulator provide the typical rails required such as core voltage, memory voltage and I/O voltages.
Summary of Features:
- Full power system including 5 integrated outputs
- 4 A, 4 A, 2 A and 2 A switching regulators
- 500 mA source/sink linear regulator
- Single rail operation 5 V to 12 V
- Output range from 0.25 V to 5.1 V for outputs A-D and 0.5 V to 3.6 V for LDO
- Allows combining outputs and/or the use of an external power stage to increase output current to as high as 50 A
- Emulated current mode control without external compensation
- Differential voltage sensing on switcher A for higher accuracy
- I2C / PMBus with integrated level shifter
- Advanced sequencing control
- Extensive PMBus command set of 74 commands
- Integrated current sensing and full telemetry including voltage, current, temperature and faults
- Rated for -40°C to +125°C TJ operation
- Pb-free, RoHS6, 7x7 mm, 56-pin, 0.4 mm pitch QFN
- High density ASIC, FPGA & CPU multi-rail systems
- Embedded computing systems
- Communications and storage systems
Download the PowIRCenter Graphical User Interface (GUI) software to help design and configure the part initially as well as control and monitor the part during operation. PowIRCenter Software
Purchase the Gang Programmer to help program parts prior to installation during the evaluation and optimization phase. PRG540101
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.