Dual Ouput 6A per phase Highly Integrated Single-Input Voltage, Synchronous Buck Regulator in a PQFN package.
- Single 5V to 21V application
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 1V to 21V with external Vcc
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5V to 0.86*PVin
- Dual output, 6A/Phase
- Enhanced Line/Load Regulation with Feed-Forward
- Programmable Switching Frequency up to 1.0MHz
- Internal Digital Soft-Start
- Enable input with Voltage Monitoring Capability
- Thermally compensated current limit and Hiccup Mode Over Current Protection
- External synchronization with Smooth Clocking
- Precision Reference Voltage (0.5V +/-1%)
- Seq pin for Sequencing Applications
- Integrated MOSFETs, drivers and Bootstrap diode
- Thermal Shut Down
- Open Feedback Line Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Interleaved Phases to reduce Input Capacitors
- Monotonic Start-Up
- Operating Junction Temp: -40°C where Tj is < 125°C
- Small Size 5mm x 6mm PQFN
- Lead-free, Halogen-free, and RoHS Compliant
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- Netcom and Telecom
- Point of Load
- Servers and Storage
- Servo Drives
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.