25A Highly Integrated Single-Input Voltage, Synchronous Buck Regulator in a PQFN package.
- Single 5V to 21V application
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6V to 0.86*PVin
- 0.5% accurate Reference Voltage
- Enhanced line/load regulation with Feed-Forward
- Programmable Switching Frequency up to 1.5MHz
- Internal Digital Soft-Start
- Enable input with Voltage Monitoring Capability
- Remote Sense Amplifier with True Differential Voltage Sensing
- Thermally compensated current limit and Hiccup Mode Over Current Protection
- SmartLDO to enhance light load efficiency
- Vp for tracking applications
- Vref is available externally to enable margining
- External synchronization with Smooth Clocking
- Dedicated output voltage sensing for power good indication and overvoltage protection which remains active even when Enable is low.
- Enhanced Pre-Bias Start up
- Body Braking to improve transient
- Integrated MOSFET drivers and Bootstrap diode
- Operating junction temp: -40°C where Tj is < 125°C
- Thermal Shut Down
- Post Package trimmed rising edge dead-time
- Programmable Power Good Output with tracking
- Small Size 5mm x 6mm PQFN
- Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- Netcom and Telecom
- Point of Load
- Servers and Storage
- Servo Drives
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.