Highly Integrated 6A Single-input Voltage, Synchronous Buck Regulator with PMBus Interface.
- Internal LDO allows single 21V operation
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5V to 0.875*PVin
- 0.5% accurate Reference Voltage
- Programmable Switching Frequency up to 1.5MHz using Rt/Sync pin or PMBus
- Internal Soft-Start with Pre-Bias Start-up
- Enable input with Voltage Monitoring Capability
- Remote Sense Amplifier with True Differential Voltage Sensing
- Fast mode I2C and 400 kHz PMBus interface
- Sequencing and tracking capable
- Selectable analog mode or digital mode
- 75 PMBus commands for configuration, control, fault protection and telemetry.
- Thermally compensated current limit with configurable overcurrent responses
- Optional light load efficiency mode
- External synchronization with Smooth Clocking
- Dedicated output voltage sensing protection which remains active even when Enable is low.
- Integrated MOSFETs and Bootstrap diode
- Operating junction temp: -40°C
- Small Size 5mmx7mm PQFN
- Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- Netcom and Telecom
- Point of Load
- Servers and Storage
In support of Infineon Technologies Digital IPOL Series which includes the IR38060MTRPBF, IR38062MTRPBF, IR38063MTRPBF, IR38064MTRPBF, family of devices, commercial programming is available with these Distributors:
Download the PowIRCenter Graphical User Interface (GUI) software to help design and configure the part initially as well as control and monitor the part during operation. PowIRCenter Software
Purchase the Gang Programmer to help program parts prior to installation during the evaluation and optimization phase. PRG3806001-4A
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.