Digital Multi-Phase Redundant Controller
- 6-phase single loop configurable PWM Controller
- Serial I2C control for Vout changes
- Programmable Constant Current Protection
- Dead-phase Protection and Flag
- Min/Max Telemetry registers and real-time monitoring via I2C (IIN, VIN, IOUT, VOUT, Temp)
- Programmable 1-phase or 2-phase for Light Loads and Active Diode Emulation for Very Light Loads
- IR Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- IR Efficiency Shaping Features including Variable Gate Drive and Dynamic Phase Control
- Auto-Phase Detection with auto-compensation
- Fault Protection: Output OVP, UVP, OC Warn, OCP, OT Warn, OTP
- Multiple Time Programming (MTP) with integrated charge pump for easy custom configuration
- Compatible with IR ATL and 3.3V tri-state Drivers
- 200kHz to 2MHz switching frequency per phase
- +3.3V supply voltage -40°C to 85°C Ambient
- Pb-Free, Halogen Free, RoHS, 5x5mm, 40-pin, 0.4mm pitch QFN
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.