Single Loop, 8 phase VR12 and VR12.5 Intel PWM controller for high efficiency, highly accurate VR solutions
- Ultra Low Quiescent Power 8-phase single output PWM Controller
- Intel® VR12 and VR12.5, and Memory VR modes
- Overclocking and Gaming Modes
- PVI GPU VR mode
- Switching frequency from 194KHz to 2MHz per phase in 56 steps
- IR Efficiency Shaping Features including Variable Gate Drive, Dynamic Phase Control and Automatic Power State Switching
- Programmable 1-phase or 2-phase operation for Light Loads and Active Diode Emulation for Very Light Loads
- IR Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- Auto-Phase Detection with PID Coefficient autoscaling
- Fault Protection: OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, CFP
- I2C/SMBus/PMBus system interface for reporting of Temperature, Voltage, Current and Power telemetry for both loops
- Multiple Time Programming (MTP) with integrated charge pump for easy non-volatile programming
- Compatible with 3.3V tri-state drivers and IR ATL mode drivers
- +3.3V supply voltage -40°C to 85°C ambient operation
- Pb-Free, RoHS, 6x6mm 48-pin, 0.4mm pitch QFN
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.