Dual Loop, 5+1 multiphase VR12/AMD PWM controller for high efficiency, highly accurate VR solutions
- 8-phase dual output PWM Controller
- Phases are flexibly assigned between Loops 1 and 2
- Intel® VR12, AMD® 3.4MHz SVI/PVI and Memory modes
- Overclocking and Gaming Mode with Vmax setting
- Switching frequency from 200kHz to 1.2MHz per phase
- IR Efficiency Shaping Features including Variable Gate Drive and Dynamic Phase Control
- Programmable 1-phase or 2-phase for Light Loads and Active Diode Emulation for Very Light Loads
- IR Adaptive Transient Algorithm (ATA) on both loops minimizes output bulk capacitors and system cost
- Auto-Phase Detection with auto-compensation
- Per-Loop Fault Protection: OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, CFP
- I2C/SMBus/PMBus system interface for telemetry of Temperature, Voltage, Current and Power for both loops
- Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) for custom configuration
- Compatible with IR ATL and 3.3V Tri-state Drivers
- +3.3V supply voltage -20°C to 85°C ambient operation
- Pb-Free, RoHS, 7x7 48-pin and 8x8 56-pin QFN packages
- Desktop and Workstations
- MultiPhase Digital Control
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.