Dual Loop, 4+1 multiphase VR12/AMD PWM controller for high efficiency, highly accurate VR solutions
- 5-phase dual output PWM Controller
- Phases are flexibly assigned between Loops 1 and 2
- Intel® VR12, AMD® SVI/G34 and Memory MPoL modes
- Customized Digital over-clocking features
- Easy to use SMBus Gamer command
- Dual OCP support for I-spike enhanced AMD CPUs
- SMB_Alert Pin for Servers
- PMBus Address pin or Variable Gate Drive (CHL8325A)
- 2nd Temperature Sense for VR12 Desktop (CHL8325B)
- Overclocking and Gaming Mode with Vmax setting
- Switching frequency from 200kHz to 1.2MHz per phase
- CHiL Efficiency Shaping Features including Variable Gate Drive (CHL8325A only), Dynamic Phase Control
- Desktop and Workstations
- MultiPhase Digital Control
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.