The PX3516 is a dual high speed driver designed to drive a wide range of high-side and low-side power N-channel MOSFET in synchronous rectified buck converters.
Summary of Features:
- Dual MOSFET driver for synchronous rectified bridge converters
- Single 5V supply for both logic and MOSFET gate drive voltages for optimal efficiency
- Fast rise and fall times supports switching rates of up to 2MHz
- Capable of sinking more than 4A peak current for low switching losses
- Shoot through protection
- Three-state PWM input for output stage shutdown
- VCC under-voltage protection
- Lead-free (RoHS compliant) TDSON-10-2
- Core power regulation for Intel® and AMD® micropocessors server motherboard and notebook market.
- POL power converters for memory, DSP, FPGA, ASIC
- High current DC-DC converters
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.