Integrated PowIRstage is a synchronous buck gate driver IC with co-packed control and synchronous MOSFETs and Schottky diode.
- Peak efficiency up to 94.0% at 1.2V
- Integrated driver, control MOSFET, synchronous MOSFET and Schottky diode
- Input voltage (VIN) operating range of 4.5V to 15V
- Separate LVCC and HVCC from 4.5V to 13.2V to optimize converter efficiency
- Output current capability of 45A DC
- Switching frequency up to 1.0MHz
- Programmable thermal flag threshold from 70°C to 150°C
- 5V VCC with under voltage lockout
- Low quiescent current
- Enable control
- Selectable regular 3.3V tri-state PWM logic or IR Active Tri-Level (ATL) PWM logic
- PCB footprint compatible with most IR3551 pins
- Efficient dual sided cooling
- Small 5mm x 6mm x 0.9mm PQFN package
- Lead free RoHS compliant package
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- MultiPhase PowIRstage
- Notebooks Portables
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.