Integrated PowIRstage is a synchronous buck gate driver IC with co-packed control and synchronous MOSFETs and Schottky diode.
- Peak efficiency up to 94.5% at 1.2V
- Integrated driver, control MOSFET, synchronous MOSFET and Schottky diode
- Input voltage (VIN) operating range up to 15V
- Output voltage range from 0.25V up to 3.3V
- Output current capability of 50A DC
- Operation up to 1.0MHz
- Integrated current sense amplifier
- VCC under voltage lockout
- Thermal flag
- Body-Braking® load transient support
- Diode-emulation high efficiency mode
- Compatible with 3.3V PWM logic and VCC tolerant
- Compliant with Intel DrMOS V4.0
- PCB footprint compatible with IR3550 and IR3553
- Efficient dual sided cooling
- Small 5mm x 6mm x 0.9mm PQFN package
- Lead free RoHS compliant package
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- MultiPhase PowIRstage
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.