Integrated PowIRstage is a synchronous buck gate driver IC with co-packed control and synchronous MOSFETs and Schottky diode.
- Integrated Dual, Doubler or Quad mode Driver
- 2 pairs of high and low side MOSFETs
- Peak efficiency up to 94% at 1.2V
- Variable gate drive, VDRV, from 4.25V to 12V to optimize system efficiency
- 5V VCC and VDRV capability for sleep states where only 5V is available
- Input voltage (VIN) range of 4.25V to 17V
- Output current capability of 30A/phase
- Switching frequency up to 1.5MHz
- Ultra-low Rg MOSFET technology minimizes switching losses for optimized high frequency performance
- Synchronous MOSFET with monolithic integrated Schottky diode reduces dead-time and diode reverse recovery losses
- Low quiescent current (1uA typical) for VR12.6/VR12.6+ notebook applications
- Independent enable control for each phase
- Support both industry standard 3.3V tri-state PWM and IR Active Tri-Level (ATL) PWM logic
- Small 6mm x 8 mm x 0.9mm PQFN package
- Lead-free RoHS compliant package
- Desktop and Workstations
- Graphic Boards
- MultiPhase PowIRstage
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.