The new DrBlade™ 2 from Infineon maximizes power density and saves PCB real estate. Continuous innovation in FET, driver and controller technology enable peak efficiencies above 95% to maximize system performance. Infineon's digital voltage regulation complete system solution combining DrBlade™ 2 power stage and 4th generation VR controller provides highest configurability with minimum external component count to meet increasingly stringent voltage regulation requirements of new microprocessor generations.
Summary of Features:
- 60A max avg. load current
- 4.5V to 16V input voltage
- Temperature sensing and thermal warning
- Load current sensing
- Digital configuration
- System stability and robustness
- Fast and easy system optimization
- Minimum solution footprint
- > 95% peak efficiency
- Desktop and server Vcore and non-Vcore buck-converter
- Single phase and multiphase POL
- CPU/GPU regulation in notebook, desktop graphics cards, DDR memory, graphic memory
- High power density voltage regulator modules (VRM) and SoC
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.