The IFX91041 series are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all active functions for a step-down (buck) switching voltage regulator, capable of driving up to 1.8A load current with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are suited for use in industrial applications featuring protection functions such as current limitation and over temperature shutdown.
Summary of Features:
- 1.8A step down voltage regulator
- 5.0 V Output Voltage
- ± 2% output voltage tolerance (+-4% for full load current range)
- Integrated power transistor
- PWM regulation with feed forward
- Input voltage range from 4.75V to 45V
- 370 kHz switching frequency
- Synchronization input
- Very low shutdown current consumption (<2uA)
- Soft-start function
- Input under voltage lockout
- Suited for industrial applications: Tj = -40 °C to +125°C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Lowest Current Consumption
- High Input Voltage (>30V)
- High Output Current (>400mA)
- Highest Efficiency
- Wide Temperature Range
- Smart Metering
- Industrial Automation
- Medical & Healthcare
- Building Automation
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.