Infineon latest 5 th generation quasi-resonant flyback PWM controller offers high performance and comprehensive suite of protection to increase system robustness.
Summary of Features:
- Novel Quasi-Resonant switching scheme
- Rapid and adjustable start-up with cascode configuration
- 2 level selectable active burst mode level
- Built-in digital soft-start
- Cycle by cycle peak current limitation
- Digital frequency reduction with decreasing load for higher efficiency
- Adjustable line input over-voltage and brown IN/OUT protection
- V CC and CS pin short to ground protection
- OLP, output short, output over-voltage, OTP with hysteresis and V CC over/under voltage protection
- Auto-restart for all protection features
- High efficiency with latest CoolMOS™ P7 family and quasi-resonant switching scheme
- Auto-restart recovery scheme to minimize interruption to system operation
- Extensive protection coverage to increase system robustness
- Rapid start-up performance with cascode configuration
- Offline aux SMPS for server, PC power, aircon, refrigerator and audio
- Offline main SMPS for adapter, set-top-box, water purifier, TV, industrial SMPS and POE
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.