Half Bridge Driver, LO In Phase with RT, Programmable Oscillating Frequency, 0.6us Deadtime in a 8-pin DIP package and differenct phase
Summary of Features:
- Integrated 600V Half-bridge gate driver
- 15.6V zener clamp on Vcc
- True micropower start up
- Tighter initial deadtime control
- Low temperature coefficient deadtime
- Shutdown feature (1/6th Vcc) on CT pin
- Increased undervoltage lockout Hysteresis (1V)
- Lower power level-shifting circuit
- Constant LO, HO pulse widths at startup
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
- Low side output in phase with RT
- Internal 50nsec (typ.) bootstrap diode (IR21531D)
- Excellent latch immunity on all inputs and outputs
- ESd protection on all leads
- Also available LEAD-FREE
- Lighting Fluorescent Ballast
- Primary Side
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.