State-of-the-art fix frequency current mode flyback power control IC with startup cell for power ranges up to 300W. With innovative design and protection features for superior safety and reliability in operation. The additional features include an active burst mode operation to achieve extremly low standby power consumption, frequency jittering to obtain low EMI, adjustable blanking window to facilitate load jumps and high voltage startup cells that allows you to quickly power up your controller from the rectified line.
Summary of Features:
- 500V Startup Cell, 130kHz fixed switching frequency with jittering
- adjustable blanking window
- active burst mode to achieve lowest standby power dissipation<100mW
- enhanced Integrated protection functions ( auto-restart / latch off )
- accurate peak power limitation
- modulated gate drive
- DSO-8 package, etc.
- Extremely low standby power
- very accruate max power control
- low EMI noise
- Color TV
- Set-Top- Boxes for Satellite
- Cable services etc
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.