State-of-the-art fix frequency current mode flyback power control IC with startup cell for power ranges up to 300W. With innovative design and protection features for superior safety and reliability in operation. The additional features include an active burst mode operation to achieve extremly low standby power consumption, frequency jittering to obtain low EMI, adjustable blanking window to facilitate load jumps and high voltage startup cells that allows you to quickly power up your controller from the rectified line.
Summary of Features:
- 500V Startup Cell, 130kHz fixed switching frequency with jittering
- adjustable blanking window
- active burst mode to achieve lowest standby power dissipation<100mW
- enhanced Integrated protection functions ( auto-restart / latch off )
- accurate peak power limitation
- modulated gate drive
- DSO-8 package, etc.
- Extremely low standby power
- very accruate max power control
- low EMI noise
- Color TV
- Set-Top- Boxes for Satellite
- Cable services etc