Fully compatible with the world standard, TDA4862 is optimized to offer extremely compact and cost effective PFC solutions for electronic ballast and off-line SMPS. By using a zero current detector for discontinuous operation mode a near unity power factor and an excellent THD are achieved.
Summary of Features:
- High power factor Power
- Controls boost converter as active harmonic filter for low THD
- Start up with low current consumption
- Zero current detector for discontinuous conduction mode
- Output overvoltage protection
- Output undervoltage lockout
- Internal start up timer
- Totem pole output with active shut down
- Internal leading edge blanking LEB
- SwitchedMode Power Supplies
- Electronic Ballasts
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.