One Cycle Control PFC IC designed to operate in continuous conduction mode (CCM), Fixed 22.2kHz switching frequency
- PFC IC with IR proprietary "One Cycle Control"
- Continuous conduction mode boost type PFC
- Fixed 22.2kHz switching frequency
- Average current mode control
- Input line sensed brownout protection
- Output overvoltage protection
- Open loop protection
- Cycle by cycle peak current limit
- VCC under voltage lockout
- Programmable soft start
- Micropower startup
- User initiated micropower "Sleep Mode"
- 750mA peak gate drive
- Latch immunity and ESD protection
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.