600V Half Bridge High Voltage Controller IC for Fixed/Variable Frequency DC-DC Resonant Converters with Overcurrent Vs Threshold Fixed at 2V
- Simple primary-side control solution for fixed and variable frequency DC-DC resonant converters.
- Max 500kHz per channel output with 50% duty cycle
- Floating channel bootstrap operation up to +600Vdc
- Programmable minimum and maximum switching frequency
- Programmable soft start frequency and soft start time
- Programmable dead time
- Micropower start-up and ultra low quiescent current
- Over-current protection using low side MOSFET Rds(on)
- User initiated micropower "Sleep mode"
- Under-voltage Lockout
- Simple design with minimal component count.
- Primary Side
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.