Besides its basic functions (oscillator, demodulator and threshold switch), the bipolar monolithic IC TCA505B includes a number of useful extra functions that enable high-grade, inductive proximity switches to be designed for an attractive price/performance ratio and with space savings. Compared to earlier ICs for inductive proximity switches temperature drift, noise immunity and the switching frequency of the IC have been improved.
Summary of Features:
- Wide supply voltage
- Low current consumption of less than 0 mA
- Integrated output stage for up to 60 mA output current
- Shortcircuit and overload protection of output stages and external components
- Temperature response of the IC compensates that of the coil
- High noise immunity
- High switching frequencies up to 5 kHz
- Useful extra functions
- Suitable for twowire AC proximity switches
- Temperature range 40 to 110 degC
- Proximity Switches
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.