Summary of Features:
- 100kHz maximum switching frequency with 700V integrated MOSFET
- Power delivery of up to 15W with universal wide input range (85~300VAC) DCM design
- Brown in protection, fast and robust start-up operation with cascode configuration
- 3 level selectable entry/exit active burst mode profile (optional)
- Built-in digital soft-start
- Cycle by cycle peak current limitation
- Support both DCM and CCM operation with slope compensation
- Integrated error amplifier to support direct feedback typical with non-isolated flyback topology
- Digital frequency reduction with decreasing load for higher efficiency
- VCC and CS pin short to ground protection
- OLP, output short, OTP with hysteresis and VCC over/under voltage protection
- Auto-restart for all protection features
- Reduce BOM count and cost with integrated error amplifier
- Increase mid and light load efficiency with digital frequency reduction
- High power delivery with slope compensation for CCM operation
- Offline aux SMPS for server, PC power, aircon, refrigerator and audio
- Offline main SMPS for adapter, set-top-box, water purifier, TV, industrial SMPS and POE
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.