Integrated power management IC integrated with 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and fixed frequency current mode flyback PWM controller in DIP-7 package. Capable for 24W SMPS design. The additional features include input brownout feature, active burst mode operation to achieve extremly low standby power consumption, frequency jittering to obtain low EMI, adjustable blanking window to facilitate load jumps and high voltage startup cells that allows you to quickly power up your controller from the rectified line.
Summary of Features
- Peak current control (current mode)
- 65kHz fixed switching frequency with frequency jitter (low EMI)
- adjustable blanking window
- enhanced active burst mode (low standby power <100mW)
- enhanced integrated protection functions (auto-restart)
- accurate peak power limitation
- modulated gate drive
- auto-restart enable pin, etc.
- Extremely low standby power
- very accruate max power control
- low EMI noise, brownout, etc.
- SMPS for Smart Meter annd Industrial applications