Integrated power management IC integrated with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and fixed frequency current mode flyback PWM controller in DIP-16/12 package. Capable for 14W SMPS design. The additional features include an active burst mode operation to achieve extremly low standby power consumption, frequency jittering to obtain low EMI, adjustable blanking window to facilitate load jumps and high voltage startup cells that allows you to quickly power up your controller from the rectified line.
Summary of Features:
- Peak current control (current mode)
- 67kHz fixed switching frequency with frequency jitter (low EMI)
- adjustable blanking window
- active burst mode (low standby power <100mW)
- enhanced integrated protection functions (auto-restart)
- accurate peak power limitation
- modulated gate drive, etc.
- Extremely low standby power
- very accruate max power control
- low EMI noise, etc.
- Small power supply such as Blu-ray, DVD player, set-top box, game console, smart meter, charger and auxiliary power of high power system such as LED TV, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.