Of f -Line SMPS Current Mode Controller with integrated 800V CoolMOS™ and Startup cell (input OVP & frequency jitter) in DIP-7
The ICE3AR0680VJZ is a modified version of ICE3ARxx80JZ (CoolSET™-F3R 800V) in DIP-7 package. It adds in the input OVP feature but removes the brownout feature and external protection enable feature. In summary, the ICE3AR0680VJZ is a device running at 100kHz, implemented with input OVP feature, installed with 800V MOSFET with startup cell and housed in DIP-7 package. It provides good voltage margin of MOSFET, lowest standby power, selectable burst level, reduced output ripple during burst mode, robust protection with input OVP feature, accurate maximum power control for both maximum power and burst power, low EMI with frequency jittering and soft gate drive, built-in and flexible protections, etc.
Summary of Features:
- 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with startup cell
- Active Burst Mode to reach the lowest Standby Power <100mW
- Selectable entry and exit burst mode level
- Adjustable blanking Window for high load jumps
- Frequency jitter and soft driving for low EMI
- Adjustable input OVP
- Auto Restart protection for over load, over temperature and over voltage
- Low Operating temperature down to -40°C
- Pb-free lead plating, halogen free mold compound, RoHS compliant
- Blu Ray/DVD player, Set-top Box, Digital Photo Frame
- Auxiliary power supply for Server, PC, Printer, TV, Home theater/Audio System, White Goods, etc
- Evaluation Board
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.