Fixed Frequency CoolSET™
Efficient and easier SMPS design with low standby market demands continue to raise the bar in the design of switched mode power supplies (SMPS).
Designers are challenged to reduce both foot print and weight to enhance operational flexibility and user mobility. Next generation power supplies need to optimize efficiency and reliability by keeping standby power consumption and EMI levels to a minimum.
- Lowest standby power consumption <300mW @ no load condition
- Lowest on-resistance for record efficiency levels
- 650V or 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ power MOSFET is integrated optionally
- 100kHz or 67kHz fixed switching frequency
- Auto-restart protection for overload, open loop, overvoltage and thermal shut down
- User defined soft start
- Improved modulated gate drive for lower EMI
- Packages DIP-7, DIP-8, SO-16/12, TO-220 6pin ( Isodrain )
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.