AC-DC Integrated Power Stage - CoolSET™
AC-DC Integrated Power Stage - CoolSET™ subcategories
Infineon latest 5th generation CoolSET™ offer high performance with the integration of latest 700V and 800V CoolMOS™ P7 power MOSFET family in both DIP-7 and DSO-12 packages. Both fixed frequency and quasi-resonant switching scheme have been enhanced from prior generation to offer greater performance and increase robustness.
5th generation CoolSET™ is targeted for SMPS applications such as auxiliary power supply for home appliances (e.g. washing machines, refrigerators and air-condition), set-top-boxes, LCD/LED monitors and general purpose power supply up to a maximum output power of 43W.
5th generation CoolSET™ common features
>Click to learn more
5th generation CoolSETTM common features:
- Integrated with 700V and 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ P7 family
- Fast and robust start-up operation with cascode configuration
- Multi-level selectable entry/exit active burst mode profile
- Built-in digital soft-start
- Cycle by cycle peak current limitation
- Digital frequency reduction with decreasing load for higher efficiency
- VCC and CS pin short to ground protection
- OLP, output short, OTP with hysteresis and VCC over/under voltage protection
- Auto-restart for all protection features
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.