The CAPSENSE™ Plus CY8C24x94 family supports up to fifty-six general purpose I/Os for buttons, multi-segment sliders, proximity detection, touchpads, LEDs, and other general purpose functions.
The CAPSENSE™ Plus family provides programmable touch-sensing with additional functionality via assembly or C language coding in PSoC™ Designer. The CAPSENSE™ Plus family supports up to fifty-six general purpose I/Os for buttons, multi-segment sliders, proximity detection, touchpads, LEDs, and other general purpose functions. The plus feature in this family enables integration of additional functions like LED backlight, motor control, power management and Gyro sensing. The family provides field upgrade capabiltiy via bootloader. This family also has the capability to support I2C,SPI,USB and UART interfaces.
- 3 to 5.25 V core voltage
- Advanced peripherals (PSoC™ blocks)
- Upto 56 GPIOs: Combination of buttons, multi-segment sliders, touchpads, proximity sensors, LEDs, other GPIO functions
- Wide range of interface support: I2C, SPI, USB 2.0, UART
- Robust noise-immunity to Rf and AC line noise
- Available in 56QFN (8x8mm) and 68QFN (8x8mm) packages
- Water tolerant sensing
- Proximity sensing
- Patented CSD technology for robust immunity to conducted and radiated noise+B12
- Download the "Getting started with CAPSENSE™" Design Guide
- Install PSoC™ Designer to begin development
- Purchase one of the CAPSENSE™ development kits to evaluate your design