Infineon's TLE9845QX product is a member of the TLE984x product family. It is a system on a chip (SOC) that provides the capability to drive a power PN MOSFET Half-Bridge. The Half-Bridge comprises of a p-channel high-side MOSFET and an n-channel low side MOSFET. TLE9845QX combined with the PN MOSFET half-bridge is designed to address smart DC brush motor control application like HVAC blowers or Fuel Pumps. The TLE9845QX enables a system solution that increases efficiency using smart power on demand control. The TLE9845QX enables a true mechatronic solution that places the electronic at the motor. As a result the external control signal (LIN or simple PWM) to the motor control does not produce any unacceptable emissions that can disturb other electronic components in the car
Summary of Features:
- ARM® Cortex® M0 MCU
- System clock up to 40MHz
- 48kB Flash memory, including 4K EEPROM emulation
- 4KB RAM
- 2 High-Side & 2 Low-Side Switches with PWM capability
- 5V power supply output
- Integrated LIN transceiver compatible with LIN standard 2.2 and SAE J2602-supportsfast programming via LIN
- 8-bit ADC with 7 channels for Voltage and Temperature supervision
- 10-bit ADC with 13 channels (6 Analog Inputs, 5 HV Monitor inputs and battery sense)
- On chip oscillator & PLL
- PWM signal generator and 16 bit timers
- Complete system-on-chip
- Minimum number of external components reduces BOM cost
- VQFN package with 7x7 mm footprint enables PCB space saving
- Fan/Blower Brush-DC Motor control
- Pump Brush-DC Motor Control
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.