32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® Microcontroller
Body Control Modules, HVAC, Gateway
32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® Microcontroller subcategoriesCollapse all subcategories Expand all subcategories
- 32-bit TRAVEO™ T2G Arm® Cortex® for Body
The Infineon TRAVEO™ T2G microcontrollers are based on the Arm® Cortex®-M4(Single core)/M7(Single core/Dual core) core and deliver high performance, enhanced human-machine interfaces, high-security and advanced networking protocols tailored for a broad range of automotive applications such as electrification, body control modules, gateway, and infotainment applications.
Based on the powerful Arm® Cortex® M series core in single and dual core operation it offers state-of-the-art real time performance, safety and security features. Infineon TRAVEO™ T2G MCUs are used in motor control for hybrid and electric vehicles (HEV/EV), body electronics.
Infineon TRAVEO™ T2G family builds upon the successful TRAVEO™ T1G families.
The family supports the latest in-car networks, offers high performance function optimized for a minimum memory footprint and embeds dedicated features to increase data security in the car.
HMI Tool Certification Program
Infineon’s HMI Tool Certification Program is designed to provide our customers with the best experience when using HMI tools with our TRAVEOTM T2G Graphic Controllers. Partners who qualify for Infineon’s HMI Tool Certification undergo collaborative testing and assessment of their implementation of Infineon’s reference use-cases. learn more
- Define MCU companions, list the challenges they address and describe some use cases
- Know about Infineon’s automotive MCUs
- Understand the evolution of the cockpit architecture
- Recognize the importance of the central modules like head unit and cockpit domain controllers and get to know Infineon solutions and their components
- Be aware of the Ethernet’s interface basic operations on AURIX™ TC3xx and TRAVEO™ T2G
- Identify which time-sensitive networking (TSN) features are supported by both generations’ derivatives
- Identify common security threats to modern cars
- Understand how OPTIGA™ TPM can help automotive systems achieve a high level of security and their applications in different use cases in various host environments
- Describe the main features of Infineon’s TRAVEO™ T2G microcontrollers
- Recognize the different variants that make up this family of products
- Infineon has a successful history of supporting various graphics applications in cars with displays.
- Infineon's TRAVEO™ T2G microcontrollers are designed to meet size constraints, reduce costs, and improve performance and bandwidth for car displays, compared to system-on-chip solutions.