The XMC7100/7200 series belongs to the XMC7000 family of 32-bit industrial microcontrollers based on -up to two- ARM Cortex-M7 processor cores.
The XMC7100/7200 series of microcontrollers take advantage of Infineon's decades of experience in microcontroller design, providing an optimized solution to meet the performance challenges of today's embedded control applications.
The XMC7000 family combines the extended functionality and performance of the ARM Cortex-M7 cores with powerful on-chip peripheral subsystems and on-chip memory units.
Summary of Features
- Single/Dual 250-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M7 and 100MHz Cortex®-M0+
- Up to 4-MB Flash, up to 768-kB SRAM
- 7-V to 5.5-V Supply Voltage
- Up to 125°C extended temperature range
- Interfaces: up to 8-ch CAN FD, up to 11-ch SCB
- eMMC, SMIF (QSPI/HS-SPI), 1-ch 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- ADC: up to 72-ch, 12-bit with 3x successive approximation ADC (SAR ADC) units
- Timers: up to 12-ch 16-bit motor control, 63-ch 16-bit timer/counter/pulse-width modulation (TCPWM) and 8-ch 32-bit TCPWM
- Event Generation Timer
- Available packages: QFP-100, QFP-144, QFP-176, BGA-272
- Industrial Drives & Robotics
- Electric Two-Wheeler
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC)