The IFX1051 is a transceiver designed for HS CAN networks in industrial applications. Acting as interface between the physical bus layer and the CAN protocol controller, the IFX1051 drives the signals to the bus and protects the microcontroller against interferences generated within the network. Based on the high symmetry of the CANH and CANL signals, the IFX1051 provides a very low level of electromagnetic emission (EME) within a wide frequency range.
Summary of Features:
- Fully compatible to ISO 11898-2
- Wide common mode range for electromagnetic immunity (EMI)
- Very low electromagnetic emission (EME)
- Excellent ESD robustness
- Guaranteed loop delay symmetry to support CAN FD data frames up to 2 MBit/s
- VIO input for voltage adaption to the microcontroller supply
- Extended supply range on VCC and VIO supply
- CAN short circuit proof to ground, battery and VCC
- TxD time-out function with very long TxD timeout timing
- Low CAN bus leakage current in power-down state
- Overtemperature protection
- Protected against transients
- Receive-only mode
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Package: PG-DSO-8
- Cost efficient replacement to Industry Market Standard Device *1051
- High Speed Communication up to 2 MBits/S
- Wide Temperature Range
- Industrial Automation
- Medical & Healthcare
- Security / Access Control
- Building Automation
- Transportation and Mobility
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.