The TLE7250G is a transceiver designed for High Speed CAN networks in automotive and industrial applications.As an interface between the physical bus layer and the CAN protocol controller, the TLE7250G drives the signals to the bus and protects the microcontroller against interferences generated within the network. Based on the high symmetry of the CANH and CANL signals, the TLE7250G provides a very low level of electromagnetic emission (EME) within a wide frequency range. The TLE7250G is integrated in a RoHS compliant PG-DSO-8 package and fulfills or exceeds the requirements of ISO 11898-2. As a successor to the first generation of HS CAN transceivers, the pin assignment and function of the TLE7250G is fully compatible with its predecessor model, the TLE6250G. The TLE7250G is optimized to provide an excellent passive behavior in the power-down state. This feature makes the TLE7250G extremely suitable for mixed supply CAN networks. Based on the Infineon Smart Power Technology SPT, the TLE7250G provides excellent ESD immunity together with a very high electromagnetic immunity (EMI). The Infineon Smart Power Technology SPT allows bipolar and CMOS control circuitry in accordance with DMOS power devices to exist on the same monolithic circuit. The TLE7250G and the Infineon SPT technology are AEC qualified and tailored to withstand the harsh conditions of the Automotive Environment. Three different operating modes, additional fail-safe features like TxD time-out and the optimized output slew rates on the CANH and CANL signals make the TLE7250G the ideal choice for large CAN networks with high data transmission rates.
Summary of Features:
- Fully compliant with ISO 11898-2
- Wide common mode range for electromagnetic immunity (EMI)
- Very low electromagnetic emission (EME)
- Excellent ESD immunity
- CAN short-circuit proof to ground, battery and V CC
- TxD time-out function
- Low CAN bus leakage current in power-down state
- Overtemperature protection
- Protected against automotive transients
- CAN data transmission rate up to 1 Mbps
- Green Product (RoHS-compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Powertrain CAN Bus
- Engine control units (ECU’s) for engine management
- Transmission control units (TCU’s)
- Body Controller and CAN Gateway applications
- CAN diagnostic interface / EMC measurement monitor interface
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.