The Low Speed CAN-Transceiver TLE6254-3G works as the interface between the CAN protocol controller and the physical CAN bus-lines. It is optimized for low-speed data transmission (up to 125 kBaud) in automotive and industrial applications. While no data is transferred, the power consumption can be minimized by multiple low power modes. In normal operation mode a differential signal is transmitted/received. When bus wiring failures are detected the device automatically switches in a dedicated single-wire mode to maintain communication.
Summary of Features:
- Data transmission rate up to 125 kBaud
- Low current consumption in stand-by and sleep operation mode, including BUS wake-up
- Implemented receive-only mode
- Optimized EMC behavior
- Wake-up input pin, dual edge sensitive
- Battery fail flag
- Extended bus failure management to guarantee safe operation during all bus line failure events
- Support of failure conditions
- Fully wake-up capability during all bus line failures conditions
- Supports one-wire transmission mode with ground offset voltages up to 1.5 V
- Prevention from bus occupation in case of CAN controller failure
- Thermal protection
- Bus line error protection against transients in automotive environment
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Body and Convenience
- Safety Applications
- Small Electric Vehicles
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.