EZ-USB™ CX3 Tania - Socionext® ISP Solution with Dual Sony Sensors
Infineon and Socionext developed the Tania RDK, based on Infineon EZ-USB™ CX3 (CYUSB3065) USB 3.0 camera controller and Socionext Milbeaut® (MBG967) Image Signal Processor (ISP). This RDK has dual (21MP rear, 13MP front) color autofocus camera modules based on the Sony IMX230 and Sony IMX258 image sensors respectively. The CX3 enables developers to add USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) support to any MIPI CSI-2 imaging system. The Tania kit leverages the Milbeaut MBG967 ISP from Socionext to bring out the best picture quality from two image sensors simultaneously (for specific resolutions) and it also supports high-speed, high-accuracy autofocus, auto exposure and auto white balance.
This kit is available through e-Con Systems, a leading product design services company specializing in advanced camera solutions. For purchase and other information about this kit please visit e-con System’s website here.
- Single board containing Infineon EZ-USB™ CX3 USB 3.0 camera controller, Socionext Milbeaut MBG967 and dual Sony image sensor modules
- Plug and play, supporting UVC
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) interface, with micro-B USB 2.0 debug interface
- Built-in SPI Flash for firmware storage
- High intensity on-board LEDs for low-light environments
- Still image capture (21MP and 13MP)
- Multiple supported framerates/resolutions, and backwards compatible to USB 2.0 (on certain framerates/resolutions)