VD_USB_DENEBOLA_CAMERA is a USB 3.0 reference design kit developed by e-con Systems, based on Infineon´s EZ-USB™ CX3 (CYUSB3065) USB 3.0 camera controller and OmniVision´s CMOS image sensor (OV5640). The controller interfaces to the CMOS image sensor through a 2-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface. The RDK can stream uncompressed HD video of up to 1080p at 30fps or 720p at 60fps, enumerating as a USB Video Class (UVC) compliant camera and working with the UVC device drivers of the major operating systems.
VD_USB_DENEBOLA_CAMERA is available on our partner's website. Click here to purchase or receive more information.
- Infineon EZ-USB™ CX3 USB 3.0 camera controller
- Built-in SPI Flash and I2C EEPROM for CX3 firmware storage
- JTAG and RS232 interface for firmware debugging
- GPIO headers to connect additional interface boards for camera control function such as pan, tilt, zoom, lighting, sync in/out, etc.
- Provision to mount a standard tripod holder
- E-Con Systems 5 MP MIPI camera module featuring Omnivision OV5640 image sensor
- MIPI CSI-2 interface with sync signals
- Maximum image transfer rate
- Focus type Auto Focus
- Output format YUV422