The TLS835B2ELV demoboard enables evaluation of Infineon’s latest high performance automotive LDOs with ultra-low quiescent current. The TLS835B2ELV has been designed for all ECUs connected to the battery within the automotive application specifically body control modules and HVAC that only need an enable feature. The ultra-low quiescent current of typically 20µA helps Tier1s meet OEM imposed current consumption restrictions on the ECU level. The demoboard allows for an easy plug and plan solution to evaluate the TLS835B2ELV with all necessary external components already mounted on the board. The TLS835B2ELV has an adjustable output voltage. The board is setup with external components for a default output voltage of 5V. The desired output voltage needed in the application can be easily derived by changing the resistor divider at the output of the regulator.
Summary of Features:
- Plug and Play Evaluation Capability
- Easy verification and configuration
- Enable, Overtemperature Shutdown, Output current limitation
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Demonstrate the capabilities of TLS835B2ELV
- Save design time
- Allow easy application adaption for evaluation
- Automotive general ECUs (BCM, HVAC..)
- Secondary supply in ECU (e.g. for CAN)
- Dashboard, cluster, climate control
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.