TLS820F0EL V33 BOARD
The TLS820F0EL V33 board enables evaluation of Infineon’s latest high performance LDOs with ultra-low dropout voltage. The TLS820F0EL V33 has been designed for all ECUs connected to the battery within the automotive application specifically body control modules and HVAC that need a watchdog feature. In addition, the TLS820F0EL V33 has very low current consumption and is suitable for cranking applications.
Summary of Features:
- Plug and Play Evaluation Capability
- Easy verification and configuration
- Delayed Reset at Power-On with two Programmable Delay Times
- Adjustable Reset Threshold down to 2.5V
- Watchdog with flexible timings and current dependent deactivation
- Enable, Undervoltage Reset, Overtemperature Shutdown
- Demonstrate the capabilities of TLS820F0EL V33
- Save design time
- Allow easy application adaption for evaluation
- Automotive general ECUs (BCM, HVAC..)
- Small ECUs where SBC or DCDC are not used
- Secondary supply in ECU (E.g. for CAN)
- Dashboard, cluster, climate control, fuel pump, ADAS
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.