The TLS820B2ELVSE demoboard enables evaluation of Infineon’s latest high performance automotive LDOs with ultra-low quiescent current. The TLS820B2ELVSE has been designed for all ECUs connected to the battery within the automotive application specifically body control modules and HVAC that only need an enable feature. The ultra-low quiescent current of typically 20µA helps Tier1s meet OEM imposed current consumption restrictions on the ECU level. The demoboard allows for an easy plug and plan solution to evaluate the TLS820B2ELVSE with all necessary external components already mounted on the board. The TLS820B2ELVSE has a selectable output voltage where, by connecting the ‘SEL’ pin to either device input or GND, configures the device as a 5V or a 3.3V output regulator. The demoboard can also be used to evaluate the function of the SEL pin.
Summary of Features:
- Plug and Play Evaluation Capability
- Easy verification and configuration
- Enable, Overtemperature Shutdown, Output current limitation
- Selectable output voltage between 5V & 3.3V without use of external components
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Demonstrate the capabilities of TLS820B2ELVSE
- Save design time
- Allow easy application adaption for evaluation
- Automotive general ECUs (BCM, HVAC..)
- Secondary supply in ECU (e.g. for CAN)
- Dashboard, cluster, climate control
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.