TLS715B0EJ V50 BOARD
The TLS715B0 is a low dropout linear voltage regulator for load current up to 150 mA. An input voltage of up to 40 V is regulated to _(,)= 5V with ±2% precision. The TLS715B0, with a typical quiescent current of 36 μA, is the ideal solution for systems requiring very low operating current, such as those permanently connected to the battery. It features a very low dropout voltage of 200 mV, when the output current is less than 100 mA. In addition, the dropout region begins at input voltages of 4.0 V (extended operating range). This makes the TLS715B0 suitable to supply automotive systems with start-stop requirements. The device is designed for the harsh environment of automotive applications. Therefore standard features like output current limitation and over-temperature shutdown are implemented and protect the device against failures like output short circuit to GND, over-current and over-temperature. The TLS715B0 can be also used in all other applications requiring a stabilized 5 V supply voltage.
Summary of Features:
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 4.0V to 40V
- Output Voltage 5 V
- Output Voltage Precision ±2 %
- Output Current up to 100 mA
- Low Current Consumption of 40 μA
- Very Low Dropout Voltage of typ. 250 mV at 100 mA Output Current
- Stable with Small Output Capacitor of 1 μF
- Wide Temperature Range from -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Very wide input voltage range
- Fast voltage regulation loop
- Supports voltage cranking application
- Very low dropout
- Automotive general ECUs
- 2-Wheeler ECU’s
- Body modules, gateway's
- Infotainment, Alarm, Dashboard
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.