TLS4120 ADJBOARD L
This demoboard enables performance and feature evaluation of the OPTIREG™ Switcher product TLS4120D0EPV. The OPTIREG™ Switcher product TLS4120D0EPV is a synchronous standalone step-down DC/DC-converter especially designed for automotive applications. The device has a current capability of 2A, adjustable (3V-10V) output voltage and a feedback voltage precision of +/- 2%. Integrated power-stages, soft start feature and compensation reduce the required amount of external components and thus system costs and board space. The wide input voltage range (3.7 V – 35 V) and a 100% duty-cycle operation mode make the device suitable for battery cranking scenarios in automotive applications.
TLS4120 ADJBOARD L has been designed to support the low switching frequency range of the TLS4120D0EPV with 3 selectable switching frequencies, 0.44MHz, 0.32MHz, 2.2MHz.
Summary of Features
- Wide input voltage range covers majority of automotive applications
- Adjustable (3V-10V) output voltage
- Max continues output current of 2A
- Optimized for size and flexibility
- Low quiescent current operation at no load condition
- Power supply for any automotive ECU
- BCM, ADAS
- Camera, Radar, Gateway
- Infotainment, Car-Media, Telematics