TLS4120 3.3VBOARD H
This demoboard enables performance and feature evaluation of the OPTIREG™ Switcher product TLS4120D0EP V33. The OPTIREG™ Switcher product TLS4120D0EP V33 is a synchronous standalone step-down DC/DC-converter especially designed for automotive applications. The device has a current capability of 2A, fixed 3.3V output voltage and a feedback voltage precision of +/- 2%. Integrated power-stages, soft start feature and compensation reduce the required amount of external components and thus system costs and board space. The wide input voltage range (3.7 V – 35 V) and a 100% duty-cycle operation mode make the device suitable for battery cranking scenarios in automotive applications. Also available TLS4120 3.3V CORE-BOARD.
TLS4120 3.3VBOARD H has been designed to support the high switching frequency range of the TLS4120D0EP V33 with 3 selectable switching frequencies, 1.6 MHz, 2.8MHz, 2.2MHz.
Summary of Features
- Wide input voltage range covers majority of automotive applications
- Fixed 3.3V output voltage
- Optimized for size and flexibility
- Low quiescent current operation at no load condition
- Power supply for any automotive ECU
- BCM, ADAS
- Camera, Radar, Gateway
- Infotainment, Car-Media, Telematics