The TLS102B0MB demoboard allows the full electrical performance evaluation of Infineon´s low drop out voltage tracker TLS102B0MB in the small and robust PG-SCT595-5 package.
TLS102B0MB is designed to supply off-board systems, specifically sensors in powertrain management systems that are located outside of the Electronic Control Unit (ECU). Due to the connection via a cable between the sensor and the ECU, the ECU needs to be protected against short to ground and short to battery. These protection mechanisms, together with reverse battery protection, are all implemented in the TLS102B0MB voltage tracker and are demonstrated by the demoboard functionality. The outstanding voltage tracking accuracy of the device can also be assessed accurately with this demoboard.
The TLS102B0MB BOARD can also be populated with the TLS105B0MB allowing full electrical evaluation of the TLS105B0MB.
Summary of Features:
- Plug and Play evaluation capability
- Easy verification and configuration
- Evaluation of 20 mA current capability
- Very tight output tracking tolerance to reference of maximum of 5mV
- Output voltage adjustable down to 2.0 V
- Very low dropout voltage of typ. 120 mV at 20 mA
- Very low current consumption of typ. 3 μA in off mode
- Wide input voltage range -16 V ≤ VIN ≤ 45 V
- Demonstration of short circuit, reverse polarity input and overtemperature protection
- Demonstrate the capabilities of TLS102B0MB
- Save design time
- Allow easy application adaption for evaluation
- Protected sensor supply for off-board sensors in HVAC, EMS, TCU and EPS Systems
- High-precision voltage tracking
- Power switch for off-board load
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.