TLE9869 EVALKIT is designed to provide a simple tool for getting familiar with TLE9869
The TLE9869 EvalKit offers complete evaluation of all functions and peripherals of the TLE9869QXA20 and allows direct connection to a DC motor via MOSFETS in an H- Bridge configuration, it includes: H-Bridge for DC motor drive, UART and LIN for communication, direct access to all device I/Os and a J-Link debugger.
This evaluation kit uses the super set device TLE9869QXA20 and can therefore be used for the evaluation of all devices within the product family TLE986x.
Summary of Features
- 2-Phase N-MOS Bridge
- Single Shunt in GND path
- Integrated LIN (inside device)
- Virtual ComPort via J-Link
- Debug LEDs
- Onboard Segger J-Link Debugger
Infineon Embedded Power ICs are supported by a complete development tool chain provided by Infineon and third party vendors. The tool chain includes compilers, debuggers, evaluation boards, LIN low level drivers and configuration tools as well as variety of example software code.
For more information about the tool chain installation steps, watch our video "Toolchain Installation for Embedded Power ICs / TLE98xx".
Download and Install
Download and Install
|STEP 4||Download the SDK via
µVision 5 Pack Installer
(see step 1)
*If you still need the Config Wizard V1, please follow the link.
Additional Tools for Design-in
Embedded Power ICs provide a built-in boot strap loader (BSL) for programming the system-on-chip devices over the built-in LIN transceiver or UART. The uIO Stick acts as an interface between the TLE98xx device and a PC. It handles the BSL protocols as well as the physical layers. A PC application (uIO BSL Tool) provides access to all BSL functions of the Embedded Power device.
The Micro Inspector (Pro) is a graphical visualization tool for embedded software based on Arm® Cortex®-M cores. It provides a simple & clean GUI where only relevant buttons & tabs are displayed. No programming knowledge is required. It provides a possibility to read & write the memory of embedded target processor during run time and offers a set of tool features (indicators & virtual controls) on graphical dashboards, which can be mapped to the memory locations.
Micro Inspector with a read-only view is free of charge and can be downloaded via the Infineon Toolbox.
Micro Inspector Pro offers the option to save your own dashboards. This version can be requested via our TAC and comes with a yearly fee of 399€/license.
- The Power Dissipation Tool is an interface that helps you estimate the power dissipation and the temperature of the chip. It is available for the whole Embedded Power IC family.
- The Power Dissipation Tool can be installed via the Infineon Toolbox. If you don`t have the Infineon Toolbox yet, please go to Infineon Toolbox and enjoy the release management for updates.
IHR and Vector are proven partners for drivers and driver configuration tools compatible with Infineon´s range of Embedded Power ICs, and support LIN specifications 1.3, 2.0 and 2.1. The offered solution provides a wide range of options for designers, with reliable testing specifications, intuitive operation, and diagnostic services.
Pack File V1.4.4 for TLE986x SDK
- Added device TLE9868QXB20
- Added SDADC example for TLE9868QXB20
- Added Timer3 example
- Updated disclaimer of XML files
- ADC1: Updated implementation of VDH attenuator output impedance
- ADC2: Updated Vref value and attenuator value
- BDRV: Added control bits LSx/HSx_OC_DIS in Config Wizard to control local or global shutdown
- BDRV: Updated interrupts for ConfigWizard v2
- BOOTROM: Enabled interrupts in case of a NVM error during page programming
- CCU6: Corrected deadtime calculation
- PMU: CNF_CYC_SENSE available only for devices with UC_FEATURE_STOPMODE
Automotive Motor Control – Understandable
Welcome to our new training series “Automotive Motor Control - Understandable”. This series is aimed at all those who have something to do with electric motors and motor control in Automotive or want to get a first overview. The topics covered within the training have furthermore been tailored to auxiliary units such as pumps and fans.