TLE9845QX Application Kit with Low Side N-Channel MOSFETs
The TLE9845QX is part of our Embedded Power Product family. The TLE9845 Appkit N is designed to evaluate unidirectional brushed DC Motor applications. The two layers PCB is space and cost optimized to demonstrate an application near solution. The Application Kits include an application near Code example, with implemented fault-handling (Drain-Source-Monitoring, Over-Under-Voltage, Over-current).
Summary of Features
- Application near circuit (Motor connected to Battery)
- Overcurrent Protection (external lowside Shunt)
- Drain-Source-Monitoring (Differential Unit)
- USB-Communication and Debug-Interface (USB-Connector)
- Demo-Application Code and Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- LIN-PWM Example Code (PWM Genrator with GUI)
Automotive Motor Control – Understandable
Welcome to our new training series “Automotive Motor Control - Understandable”. This series is aimed at all those who have something to do with electric motors and motor control in Automotive or want to get a first overview. The topics covered within the training have furthermore been tailored to auxiliary units such as pumps and fans.