XENSIV(TM) 2GO kit for 3D magnetic field sensing with 3D magnetic Hall sensors – plug and play
The 3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO kit is a budget-priced evaluation board equipped with a magnetic sensor for three dimensional measurement combined with an ARM® Cortex™-M0 CPU. It has a complete set of on-board devices, including an on-board debugger. In addition Infineon is offering so called add-on components which are adapters for the 3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO kits. Theses add ons (e.g. joysticks, rotation knobs, linear slider etc.) comprise a magnet and can be directly mounted onto the 2GO kits. Together with a dedicated GUI it’s the perfect tool for fast and easy plug-and-play systems. Build and evaluate your own application and gadget with the 3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO kit.
We offer three different derivatives of 3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO kits:
- TLE493D-A2B6: automotive predefined variant - this variant is discontinued, please refer to TLE493D-W2B6 MS2GO, link to
- TLE493D-W2B6 automotive predefined variant with wake up functionality (supports up to ASIL B)
- TLV493D-A1B6: consumer predefined variant
The feature set of all variants comprises a small 6-pin package, low power consumption (ultra-low power mode) as well as a standard 2-wire digital I²C interface. The TLx493D family can be used in applications, replacing potentiometer and optical solutions. The sensor family is offering high temperature stability of the magnetic threshold leading to smaller, more accurate and more robust system designs.
For more information please find a more detailed overview on the derivatives,link to overview.
More information and free downloads at Sensors 2GO
Summary of Features
Summary of Features:
- TLE493D-A2B6 (three dimensional magnetic sensor)
- XMC1100 (ARM® Cortex™-M0 based)
- On-board J-Link Lite Debugger (Realized with XMC4200 Microcontroller)
- Power over USB (Micro USB), ESD and reverse current protection