XENSIV™ - SP4X development kit for SP40 Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS) sensor family
The Infineon SP4X_DEV_KIT is our development kit for the SP40 TPMS sensor family.
Each kit consists of the development board, a board for external programming of sensors, adapter cable, USB cable as well as SP40 samples. The development board enables software -development, -debugging and measurements for all SP40 sensor features, such as the RF-transmitter, LF-Receiver or the built-in sensors. For programming- and debugging-purpose the development board is equipped with a SP4X_PROG_ADAPTER, link to. This adapter can communicate with the Keil IDE, via the provided plug-in.
Summary of Features
- Development kit for SP40 TPMS sensors
- Board for software -development and -debugging
- RF- and LF-measurements
- Access to GPIOs
- Pre-mounted SP4X Prog._Adapter for programming and debugging adapter
- Programming adapter with cable for external programming of sensors
- Micro-USB cable included for connection to PC
- Valve based TPMS modules
- In Tire TPMS modules