Efficient and flickerfree reference circuit designfor XDP™ digital power
Efficient and flickerfree reference circuit design for XDPL8220 with high power factor and low THD. It is built for universal input voltage (90V-305V) and for 30W output power. It implements a dual stage PFC, flyback topology.
Summary of Features:
- Integrated PFC and flyback controller
- Simultaneous constant current, constant voltage and limited power modes
- Output voltage range 16V-48V, max. current 2.5A, max. output power 30W
- Ultrafast start-up time (<0,25s)
- Analog 0-10V dimming with CDM10V and connector for "Interface Gen2" programmer
- Simple small footprint design
- Same design can be used for different LED applications
- Wide operating range
- Direct setting of different board features via parameter
- Medium power LED lighting driver
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.